Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday, 1:59 am - Can't study any more

Some days, you surpass your expectations. Today (well, yesterday actually), is one such day. I had a study marathon. Started at around 11 in the morning. And have been studying since then. Except the few meal and tea breaks in between and the two hours when I dozed off over my book. I think 2.5, but you get the point. Seriously, got bored now.

Have two tests on Tuesday. 8 chapters for each. Around 300 pages for each. And given that most of it is just pointless fart about the so-called geniuses of the fields, it's all the more "interesting". Well, if Nike saved a billion dollars by partnering with one of it's suppliers, how do I care. But then again, I guess I better start.

The tests will be MCQs. I'm not surprised when you say, "now what the heck is that!". "Multiple-choice questions, duh!!!!", that's what I was told when I asked the same thing. It's sounds more like MC Quotient, if you know what I mean. How big of an MC you can be when you don't know anything! (assuming you can quantify the MC factor. Well, many people are bigger MCs than others so I guess you can.)

Gera made his patented dhabawaali chai. Read the Maxim with some sexy models and sleazy jokes. But the tension continues.

1 comment:

Namit said...

Abbey, thand rakho puttar! Ho jaayega... thoda daru kam aur padhai jyaada kar lo. :-)