Monday, April 10, 2006

The worst mail I ever got

It's been some time since I wrote anything for the blog. And when I was just thinking about it, I get this mail. I would surely categorize it as the most pathetic forwarded mail I ever got. Read for yourself.
Complan
Boy - "I am a PB boy"
Girl - "I am a PB gal"
"Badte bacho ke liye complete software - Powerbuilder"

Coca cola
"Eat bugs, Sleep bugs.....Do only debugs"

Visa Card
Internet Programmer - "I got the ASP power , now u go get it!!!"
"Microsoft office - Nothing official about it !!!"

Lifebuoy
"Software ki raksha karta hein Norton Anti virus Norton anti virus hai jaha,
Software hein vahan...NORTON!"

Maggi
Project Manager - I want the code today....
Programmer - 2 minutes
"Programmer ka kam kare asaan,
Duniya bhar me hai iski shaan...
VB....VB.....VB"

Raymonds
"The complete software ....since 1802" - COBOL

Boost
Project Manager - "Power objects is secret of my program"
Programmers - " Our programmes"

Husband - 'Thak gaya hoon mein"
Wife give's him instant cofee and says
" To create instant miracle....Use Oracle
It is an insult to blogs to put this above. So you better read and get irritated as soon as possible, 'cause I can't really hold on to this shit on my blog for long.

1 comment:

Prayank said...

sick!!!

i wonder y u spent time reading this ... i wonder more y i spent time reading this