Monday, April 24, 2006

Insensitive to the core

An incident happened in Armenia (a country in Southwestern Asia, east of Turkey; I admit, I did not know where or what is Armenia untill I googled it.). An Indian medical student fell down from sixth floor and had serious injuries. He died due to "medical negligence". The Indian student community is protesting for justice.

Negligence would not be the right word here. Probably, gross mutilation or intentional dispatching is more suited. A medical college is a hospital in itself, fully equipped where stone thrown in any direction would hit a doctor with stethoscope. (I'm assuming a doctor can cure any type of ijury. Being a computer engineer I cannot repair the car just because it has a computer for fuel flow control. But I hope doctors are a different story.)

My heart-felt condolences to everyone close to the deceased. And to help spreading the message through blogs, my humble little 2 cents are here.


No comments: