Thursday, August 31, 2006

Aftermath of the inverted smile

I don't usually write the ekam songs on my blog for reasons relating to copy-right act of 20xx (when the songs will actually be released). But I wrote this one. I don't plan to compose this song probably because it's too true. I've written enough of true-to-life songs which are usually damn sad.

In fact, I was once involved in a discussion that how sadness appeals to people much more easily than does happiness or laughter. In other words, it's pretty easy to make anyone sad, but very difficult to make them laugh.

That's all I have to say for now.

2 comments:

Prayank said...

1. kaun saal rok sakta hai tumko ekam ke songs blog par likhne se. Usko mere paas bhej dena. is liye bindas post kar.

2. so u r again locking urself into this sadness ka closet. kyun bhai ??? "too true" ... WTF

3. ekam ka agla gana pyaar mohabbat wala hoga ... i promise ..

Vid said...

1. rokne waala to koi nahin hai, lekin ekam ki brand-value kam ho jaayegi ;-)))

2. no locking, and that's why it's on the blog. what's WTF???

3. tried writing some stuff, will send you.